On Friday 26 April 2024 at 2:51:46 am UTC+10 Garth wrote:

Ebike chains come in extra long links. Figure out how much you need and buy
one close.

^This. For my Appaloosa I bought a Wipperman Connex chain that had 136
links. With 38/24 chainrings and an 11-40 cassette, that was easily long
enough to cope with the long chainstays. As I recall, I had to remove six
or eight links to get the correct length.

https://www.connexchain.com/en/bike-chains/detail/connex-11se

Nick Payne