I stumbled across some crochet gloves that I bought from Rive and then hid
them away because I hated them. The label inside says the maker is
"InMotion". I recall the transaction because Riv told me they run comically
small.  I wear a Medium in absolutely everything and these "XL" gloves
squeeze my fingers.  They are free to anybody who wants them and wants to
give me something small for free in the future.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA

https://flickr.com/photos/45758191@N04/53681302024/in/dateposted/