Greetings,

I settled on a 58 Homer with the same PBH (FWIW) after speaking with Grant.  For me, the bike was a perfect fit…

Best of luck.

- Drew

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 29, 2024, at 12:29 AM, xerox-dream <delacruz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello all,

I had a pretty basic question, but wanted everyone’s opinion and expertise. I am thinking of getting a 58CM 2019  a homer Hilson my PBH is 86 to 86 1/2. currently I’m riding a 55 CM platypus and that’s been great. just reaching out if anyone has a similar set up with a similar PBH?

https://bikeinsights.com/bike-geometries/5cedbc58663b2d0017aa071d-2019-rivendell-bicycle-works-a-homer-hilsen-mit-58

i guess this model was 650b compared to newer 700c model for this frame size