Good info Valerie!  As the reviewer you are noting, yep, I can totally see
what you mean and I agree that what I was using it for wasn't quite right
for what it was as a bike. My Hillborne is actually the perfect bike for
what I was trying to do.

I'd bet the production version of the CHG will be less wiggly too, just
visually going by the diameter of the top tube. I am sure it's still got
nice springy flex, though. Seems like it's basically a longer wheelbase
Homer, which seems absolutely perfect for a certain someone who appears to
already know this bike is perfect for their club ride needs.