Sorry to see the custom up for sale! My circa 2000 custom is a wall hanger right now since my needs then don’t match my current needs.

I picked up a motorcycle, my first, three years ago and I’m still trying to find time to practice. Lots of work plus caring for my wife’s mother takes up all of my time these days.

So my motorcycle gets parked by my Riv custom in the garage waiting for me to use them. As of now all of my riding is utilitarian so anything recreational gets pushed off.

I grabbed a KTM 890 Adventure R at the beginning of the pandemic since I felt getting anything later would be a major pain. I wanted something that would be decent on road as well as off with the plan to be able to do camping trips off the beaten path.

Robert Tilley
San Diego, CA

Sent from my iPhone