I get 37 cm on my Saluki from center of skewer to underside of headset.

________________________________
From: William <tapebu...@gmail.com>
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, June 15, 2010 5:28:10 PM
Subject: [RBW] Request for a 650B measurement, and a ride report update

First the request for help.  Any of you that own a 650B Hilsen or
Saluki or Bleriot or Protovelo.  Could you please take an approximate
measurement of the straigth line distance from the center of the front
hub axle to the base of the fork crown race?  I want to figure out how
close it is to the 365mm length on my current 700C fork.  If it's 10mm
or so longer than mine that would be perfecto.  If it's shorter, that
would be bad for my conceptual project.  Thanks in advance to whomever
can help.