My understanding is that the A. Homer Hilsen is now available in 650B
in sizes:  47-50-52-54-56-58

and in 700C in sizes:  57-59-61-63-65-67-69-71

It says so on the AHH page:
http://www.rivbike.com/products/show/a-homer-hilsen/50-650

For the size chart, you just look at the Saluki numbers on their big
pdf.  The Saluki and the 650B AHH are the same thing.  At least that's
how it has been explained to me.