Hi Michael,

I just finish building my A. Homer Hilsen
<https://www.instagram.com/p/C7biFf0xb1C/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==>

which is also the first bike I ever build including the wheel set.  I do it
without much knowledge, learn everything online especially from Park Tool
on YouTube.  Building bike is fun and relaxing, I would say the most
difficult thing is to find the right part that compatible with your frame.
 So, I would recommend that you build it yourself, its easy and rewarding
experience.

Good luck and have fun.