Brendon - that one is on my list for sure! Familiar with a lot of the
current politics surrounding UPFs but haven't gotten around to reading it
yet. What was your biggest takeaway?

For anyone else interested in learning more abour those issues and/or MORE
ennui surrounding the horrors of the American Food System and Agribusiness
Robber Barons check out:

Marion Nestle's blog Food Politics (she is unrelated to Nestle of Nesquick
fame)
https://www.foodpolitics.com/

Food Fix weekly newsletter specifically about food politics journalism in
the US, lots of baby formula and school lunch and SNAP policy updates if
you REALLY want some angst
https://foodfix.co/

Eric Schlosser, Fast Food Nation. Pretty much nothing has changed, its only
gotten worse

Coco