Two quick options:

Railroad Grade on Mt Tamalpais is all climbing, but it's a polite grade and
the views are quite nice.
It is south facing so can get pretty warm if the temps come up. But there
are places to stop and recover.

China Camp State Park can be a bit mountain-bikey at time, but the trails
are polished and well tended. If you start at the campground end, it's a
steady climb for a bit, but then a nice long-ish level descent out to
Buckeye Point and back on the lower trails. Just technical enough to keep
you alert. Multi-use singletrack. There is a use fee.

Jim