You are more than welcome, Joel.

So, in a nutshell, you are trying to find a way to get your handlebar
higher ? Right  ?

After a long research on the internet, I found that long quill stem. I was
and remain very pleased with the outcome. I just couldn't cross the
threadless stem bridge as stubborn as I am from being old school. My bike
would not look right.

Let me know what your decision choice is.

Sincerely,
Kim.