Thanks for the tips!

I will check that it’s straight.

The cage is rather narrow and perhaps later on I’ll look for a 9-10sp one and if it’s wider, a little less rub.  I probably won’t make any other adjustments because it’s only a minor inconvenience.  On today’s ride it only happened a handful of times and I just nudged it.  The imperfections are what make the whole experience interesting ;-)

Jason