That is a Rivendell Mountain from the first production bikes made by
Waterford when Rivendell first started. From what I understand very few
Mountains were produced. My guess is probably less than 50. I have one that
I ordered new from Rivendell.

You are relatively local and this is in my size range. If I was not overrun
with bikes and didn't already have one I would have snagged it and been at
your place today!

Hope the new owner is happy with it.

Reginald Alexis