FS: Pacenti Forza Classico Wheelset
<https://pacenticycledesign.com/products/forza-silver-wheelset-rim-brake-700c-shimano?srsltid=AfmBOoqhEJxtU6sPOuOidnf8q3WBUGIObjRj3pbaHJWO1eIF0m6B1sSO>—700c,

100mm front, 135mm rear, 32 spokes. Hand built with Bitex hubs and weighing
in at 1540g. These came on my Atlantis and I've just replaced them with
something more touring focused. Not sure of the mileage, but they spin true
and have plenty of life left on the brake track. I'll remove the cassette
prior to shipping.

These were $700 new. I'm asking $375 + shipping from Madison WI.

More photos can be seen here.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/201153058@N03/albums/72177720319635104>