I don't think it would be considered exceptionally light when compared to
carbon or a lesser spoke count, but I think they're on the lighter side for
a 32 spoke 700c wheelset. That's my understanding at least. I can say with
certainty that they're considerably lighter than the cliffhanger wheelset I
replaced them with, but that might not be saying much!

Your best bet would be to weigh your current wheels if you're looking for
a comparison, but I imagine these would have them beat. They'd look amazing
on a Roadini!