I guess I would reply that a cycling cap is not a baseball cap. If you wear one
under a helmet, the short brim makes it possible to see where you’re going; a
longer brim would block you view unless you ride in a very upright position.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
Insta: @CampyOnlyGuy
YouTube: YouTube.com/CampyOnlyGuy