Patrick, my tresses thinned out quite some
time ago and my hard shell is well ventilated so hats are required gear.
Along the way I’ve scorched my head and beak over and over so now I take
care.

I prefer a shorter brim on account of vanity, one of the seven deadly as
you know. So I have a collection of black Rapha hats. They provide just the
shade I need and are properly fashionable.

Of course, fashion comes and goes, so if any of y’all BOBs out there have a
pile of early Rapha bike caps (S) cluttering your closet send to me and
I’ll swap you for $$.

Jock