Rene:

It should, if the upper mounts are 165 mm above the lower ones.  Check
the touringstore.com website for a drawing showing this.  The Duo has
no vertical adjustment.  The 3 holes on the mounting tabs allow
leveling of the rack.  The Duo comes with a spacer kit for fitting it
up to forks of different thicknesses.

What I did was locate the new mid fork braze-ons 165 mm above the rear
lower fork eyelets.  I checked the location using the Duo as a
template & it was correct.  On my fork, we drilled holes in the fork
blades and brazed in 5 mm water bottle bosses on both sides of each
blade.  Note that Riv does NOT recommend drilling holes in their forks
but I don't always do as I'm told.  It may also be possible to use
hourglass mounts on the front or rear of the fork if you want to avoid
drilling.  A friend who has the necessary equipment and experience
actually performed the work, and I'm pleased with the result.

dougP