It’s pretty tight. I don’t know that the Loctite would really make it in there. It’s been pointed out to me in DMs that this could be a number of things, including a worn headset. I don’t know. There is one man at the shop who can fix anything. The trick is handing HIM the bike when I get there. I am never sure when he works and I’m too Midwest nice to pull away from the outstretched hand of whatever mechanic that isn’t him…