*"The ends of the head tube are not exactly perpendicular to the geometric
axis of the head tube, and the fork crowns are not precisely machined so
that the headset parts don't always line up correctly. Take your bike to an
experienced mechanic who has the appropriate tools to machine the head tune
and the fork crown so that the headset components are in the correct
alignment. Then your bike will really shine."*

This needs to be in bold, pinned to the top of the forum somewhere. I love
RBW so much but the QC *even* on frames they've 'prepped' in my experience
has been woeful.