I can see your point. Though the fact is that *mine* are incompatible,
so I think the word is correctly used. I acknowledge that someone
might interpret that as meaning they are known to be uniformly
incompatible. But that's a reach without reading the thread, where I
definitely speak only of mine.

I haven't tried other samples of either. I can't say I intend to do so
(just as expensive for me as it would be for anybody reading this).
But if someone else is using a VO Grand Cru 107mm BB with an RBW-
purchased XD2 triple crankset, I'd love to hear about it of course.
Even better would be if someone were to purchase a VO Grand Cru 107mm
BB and XD2 crankset tomorrow and make them work. Either situation
would support the notion that one of my parts is not-quite-right.

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean