Hello, 

Hope you guys are getting some of this good weather that we're getting here 
in Indianapolis this weekend. 

Looking for a rec regarding a 31.8 mm front derailleur that'll shift a 
silver triple. Today I replaced the cables on the Hubbuh, and when 
tightening the front derailleur, the pinch bolt that holds the cable secure 
pulled out all of the threads instead of tightening. It's been well used 
and doesn't owe us a dime. That said, I need a new FD to get this rig back 
up and running. I called RBW, Grant answered, recommended the skeleton key, 
but it is currently sold out on the site. Anyone have a rec. or an unwanted 
31.8 FD in the bin that you'd part with? 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/ff9aed8b-8de6-47b6-a205-a715b53f676en%40googlegroups.com.

Reply via email to