I'm with Charlie on this one.  I love my Atlantis because I can use it
for anything.  The lugs & detailing are a nice bonus but I'm not going
to baby it or worry about a few scratches.  Every once in a while I
get out the model paint to touch up some major paint damage (like
adding more fork eyelets) and start working on all the little
scratches.  An hour later I quit & I'm never done.  It's a bike, not a
religous icon.  A very nice transportation tool but still a tool to be
used.

dougP