+1 for The Country Bike Shop! I drove from Chicago one weekend and
visited there in order to check out the Hillborne (one of which I now
own). Very accommodating folks; we chatted quite a bit and they let me
pedal on the Hillborne on a trainer to verify the fit. They were
actually encouraging me to take it for a ride but I was too nervous to
do that.

Dick and I had talked on the phone beforehand. They set up the bike
ahead of time with B17 and 35mm tires and dirt drop stem and Albatross
bars so that the actual fit (i. e. PBH measurement and saddle height
adjustment) and test took 10-20 minutes. But Dick and his father are
such pleasant folks and so enthusiastic and knowledgable about the
bikes and gear they sell that my friend and I stayed and just
generally geeked out on bikes/bags/tires/RBW for maybe a couple hours
in their delightful shop. (PBH of 90, saddle height of 80, and the Sam
60cm fits *perfectly* with 35-38 tires.)

When you pick up your bike, don't ignore the bags!

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean