Great! Now I don't have to post pics of MY bike!

Except for a SuginoXD2/Shimano LX Drivetrain with bar-ends and an
Imperial saddle it's the same.

I was going for a classic 70's/80's road bike look, so I actually like
the fact that these Sam's have side-pulls.

I'm sure the Ultegra group is fantastic, but I'm just still not crazy
about the look of the crank.

-Pete