Just went to order two more of these, and found to my shock that they
were no more.

I understand the rationale of going to the Aardvark (don't have to
order 300 at a time), and in fact the Aardvark was my favorite cover
before Riv ever started carrying it. But last year I tried the MUSA,
and was completely sold. Best functioning seat cover ever. Period. And
best looking.

What's the problem with the Aardvark? The elastic dies within the
year, and one day your seat cover will slip off with nary a word as
you stand to climb a rise, and you won't notice until you are miles
down the road. So you can't even return it for a defect in materials.
Maybe I am asking too much from a seat cover, but I don't want them to
be semi-disposable items. How about you?

Second issue with the Aardvark: If you have saddles with copper
rivets, and the rivets weren't hammered with perfectly downward-
curling edges, those edges will chew holes into the cushy but not
sturdy neoprene in no time. The Aardvark ain't bad, but it just isn't
Rivendell-durable.

Cheers,

Gernot