Mike,
I think the Randi Jo Fabrications saddle covers look very well
designed.  I have a Brooks saddle cover, that came with the last B.17
saddle  that I purchased, tucked between the rails of the saddle, but
I don't think it would work as well as the Randi Jo cover.  It's good
to see that a small independent supplier is providing this kind of
product.

Jim Cloud
Tucson, AZ