I did some soul searching about this one. The Atlantis was my first
really nice bike. It's the bike that reintroduced me to the joy of
riding. It's also the bike that I've used as a platform to learn about
bike fit and component selections for comfortable riding/touring -
knowledge that I've iused for my own and many other's benefit. Now,
after experimenting with several other bikes, it's also the bike that
I've decided to let go of in order to reorganize and streamline my
bike possessions. I've got two other bikes that serve the same
purposes as the Atlantis did originally - fat tire versatility and
touring (a 26-inch wheel,Surly LHT and a Bombadil). I'm now looking to
purchase a Hilsen as a more sporty road machine that will fit me a bit
better than the Atlantis, which I bought slightly small to accomodate
standover with fatter tires. The Hilsen will also replace a slightly
small for me SOMA Smoothie ES (also 64cm) and a 62cm Surly Crosscheck
- both of which I'll also be selling soon.

Here's the deal: The frame is about 4 years old, with the typical
scratches and wear including some at the right chainstay where the
chain came off a couple of times. I've touched these up. I've never
crashed the bike and there are no dents. I'm selling the frame, fork
and ultegra headset along with IRD canti's, a Nitto Tech Deluxe stem
(9 or 10 cm - I forget), a Nitto big front rack, and a Nitto Jaguar
seatpost for $1500.00 - buyer pays shipping.

The buyer will need to send payment via Paypal. I will then pack the
bike in the same manner/materials/box that my Hilsen comes in from
RBW. I'm heading into a new academic year with limited discretionary
time, so it will take me about a week to two weeks to pack the bike
and ship it.

This is the perfect bike for a tall guy who'd like an Atlantis in
64cm. As you all probably know, the Atlantis is no longer offered in
64cm without special ordering it. It's also important to know that
this is the Atlantis without the kickstand plate or the extra braze
ons from later Riv's. I use a Clikstand and have used P-clamps on the
Nitto front rack while touring. It's a great bike.

Dave