Picked up some lightly used Grand Bois Cerf tires here on board and my
celery tape arrived Friday from Riv.  I will post some photos when I
am through.  My first test run on the Cerfs was great.  They are a
full 28 and I still have room so I might have been able to hit a 30mm
tire.  These are plenty fat though.