Never ridden a Bomba or Hunq; no clue how they would differ from the
Atlantis.  The Atlantis has a slightly sloping TT.  I'm in the overlap
region between 58 & 61, and went with the 58.  100 mm stem, bars set
even with the seat & no clearance problems or any other fit issues.

Riv is pretty easy to work with on questions.  See what they think.
Better yet, go for a visit.

dougP