Rene,

CLB used to make a lovely "wayback" seatpost in 26.8. Don't know if
they made one in 26.6. They were available through Wallingford. I have
a CLB on one of my bikes and love it.
A quick search on the unmentionable auction site for 26.6  brought up
this nice looking Shimano post, which appears to have plenty of
setback. It might lack the height you require though.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Shimano-600-AX-Seatpost-w-Micro-Adjust-26-6-/370423537997?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories&hash=item563ef6a14d#ht_2995wt_1150

Good luck

EJG