> A single Shimano brake lever weighs more than 115g.  Campy record
> carbon brakelevers weigh 210g or so.  Shimano Tiagras are more likely
> in the 270g range.  Your point, I think, remains the same: use what
> you like.

A set of Tektro levers is about 260g. Shimano DT shifters are actually
76g for the pair. Total 336g

Those Tektros with barcons would add up to about 450g.

In contrast light brifters start at 300g for the pair and go to close
to 400g.

So brifters can be lighter but DT + levers is the next best thing
weight wise.