It does look like some good stuff, but I imagine that they wound up
with a lot of it due to picky unhappy customers in some variety or
another.  I used to manage operations at catalog retailer at one point
in my life and we offered "grab bags" of product at different price
points.  Amazingly, they sold very well and there were very low
returns even though we were willing to accept them.

It'd be kind of fun to buy a $50 grab bag of "bike stuff" from the
garage sale just to see what one might wind up with.  I think it'd be
fun to drop by for the sale and a bike ride to boot.