It was a lot of fun to meet everyone in person, and to ride with a
fully fendered bunch.  Thanks to Rob for putting it all together.
Here are a couple of jangly IPhone videos of the go-round:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pguillam/5069319761/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pguillam/5069316381/

Frank
Seattle, WA