Indeed. Great ride! I was struck by the civility of this group--just as
Cyclotourist was saying about the SoCal folks, these Rivendell riders (and
friends) are a wonderful bunch of people. The rain was not so bad once we got
onto Mercer Island, quite pleasant in fact. Definitely looking forward to the
next one! Here are my photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robharrison/sets/72157625013177219/

Rob in Seattle