Tires have a shelf life.  I wouldn't get too many years ahead of
myself.

My guess is any discount would be on identical tires or perhaps a mix
of sizes of the same tire.  On the Riv rides I've been on, everyone
has their own idea of the "best tire", with little agreement.  Now, if
we could just get 100 people to agree to all buy Schwalbe Marathon
Supremes, we'd....probably clean out all the stock in North America.

dougP