Hi, Folks:

I'm cleaning out our garage today and downsizing my bike stuff. I'm
hoping to generate enough cash for a new wheel for my Hilsen. All
items are used and in good condition and as noted below. Payment via
PayPal - Shipping is not included.

Rivendell/Duluth Waxed Canvas Banana Bag - road worn & faded otherwise
in good condition - no holes or tears - 25.00

Park PRS-5 Professional Race Repair Stand - in great condition with
carrying bag - $90.00

Stems: Nitto UI-5EX threadless, polished silver 9cm and 11cm - 11cm
stem has some scratches but both are in good shape with little use -
15.00 each; Nitto Technomic Deluxe quill stem - 9cm - scratches from
insertion, but low miles and in very good condition - $25.

Pletscher/ESGE silver double legged stand - silver. Never cut.
Installed briefly and removed. - 25.00

FULL SET: Black, Ortlieb Classic Roller Panniers (front and rear) and
Handlebar bag (without mount) - used and in good condition - $150 for
everything.

Jandd Front Mountain Panniers, Black - 50.00 for the set.

Please contact me via "reply to author."

Thanks,

Dave