Oh, if they have parallel-tubed 64cm Bombadils, that seems it'd be worth a
shot. I haven't compared the geometries, but it can't be way far off the
theoretical Hunqa 65cm.

Consider the Hillborne carefully, though. I love mine to death. But It
certainly won't fit the range of tires that either a Hunqa or a Bomba would.
And I notice the price on the web is only $1000 for the 64cm; I'd check with
RBW instead of assuming those have either canti-studs (which it isn't clear you
care about) *or* two top tubes (which it seems clear you do).

It'd be cool if the Hillborne works out for you; the price would sure be right!
Mine's a dream.

Yours,
Thomas Lynn Skean