From: Z I <rockscissorpa...@gmail.com>
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 11:40:30 AM
Subject: [RBW] Re: Riding backwards.

Man, I love this video. I've never heard of a retro-direct drive
before.

I've also never been particularly excited about single speed bikes
since I moved up to geared ones when I was a teenager, but the
mechanic/engineer side of me is fascinated by this retro-direct drive.
I think a SimpleOne with a retro-direct drive option would be awesome.
I'd buy one.

In the meantime, I think I'm going to try and put one together one
this winter from parts at the local bike co-op.

  - Zach