OK, response so far has been excellent... we could have ourselves a
decent crowd for this!!!  I'm pumped.  I also took a good look at the
PineCreekRides.com site... and I think Wellsboro PA has EXCELLENT
potential for our weekend Rally.  There are lots of hotels, inns and
B&B's (which can suit a variety of tastes and budgets).  The town of
Wellsboro has a quaint commercial district with plenty of stores,
restaurants etc... and easy access to the Pine Creek Gorge (and
surrounding area) with a really nice variety of back road rides...
Moreover (as some of you have shared concerns about doing a 35-50-mile
ride), these loops are conducive to shortening (with bailout options
at different points for groups who would prefer to take a shorter
loop).  And Wellsboro has restaurants and taverns, so they MUST HAVE
BEER!

I will contact a few of the hotels and inns in the area, as well as
the owner of that website to get his opinion if by staying in
Wellsboro, we can get what we need in terms of hotels and access to
rides... Stay tuned.

Peace,
BB