Thanks, Will

Those guys on the left coast also have Burning Man ... life isn't
fair.  But I've resolved that it's OK to envy the Riv folks... after
all, they are "the source"... but I agree, we do need to get an East
Coast Riv event of our own...

If you (or others) know upstate NY (maybe the Finger Lakes region),
that's another possibility we should explore.  We've got a few
interested folks from Rochester, including John Philip from Syracuse.
We'll need a spot that allows for either a 2-day loop with a stay over
at the day 1 destination (or a spot where we do 2 days of individual
out-and-back loops), there needs to be enough accommodations to host
as many as 50 people (although not all together, necessarily... just
within close proximity).  The ride routes must feature natural scenic
beauty, dirt roads/trails, little or no vehicular traffic, distances
ranging from 20-50 miles (ideally with bailout points for those who
prefer a shorter ride), and decent places to gather as a group and eat/
drink after a nice day of riding.

If you (or anyone others) know of a good spot that can accommodate
this kind of weekend, let me know.  So far Wellsboro PA sounds like it
could host a really awesome weekend, but I hope there are at least one
or two other places to consider.

Thanks,
BB