For sale is my 64cm Rivendell Atlantis

I built this up as my fully-loaded touring dream bike, but sadly I am
just too big for it really need something a bit stouter (something
more like a Bombadil, or maybe a Hunq).  I hope it will go to a good
home.

Many of the parts are new or nearly new.  I bought the frame from a
member of the RBW group, who was the original owner.  It is a Toyo
frame and in excellent shape with just some minor paint scrapes on the
chainstay.  It has never been crashed and has been well taken care of
its entire life.

So the frame, fork, headset, seatpost and stem were all purchased
used, but in excellent condition.

64cm Toyo-built Rivendell Atlantis Frame
Shimano Ultegra Headset
Nitto Jaguar Seatpot
Nitto Technomic Deluxe

I then went about putting together the rest of the build, all of the
parts listed below have less than 200 miles on them.

Wheels, hand-built by Peter White.
Velocity Chukker rims, 40 spoke rear with Phil Wood Touring Cassette
Hub
36 spoke front, with Schmidt SON Dynamo hub
Schwabe Marathon Supreme 700x40 tires
Brooks Champion Flyer Saddle
Phil Wood Bottom Bracket
Sugino Triple Crank
Shimano XT rear derailer
Shimano SORA front derailer
Tektro CR720 Cantilever Brakes, w/KoolStop triple compound pads
Nitto 48cm Noodle Bars
Shimano Tiagra Brake levers
Tektro Interruper Brake Levers
MKS Grip King Pedals
Schmidt Edelux Dynamo Headlight
Topflight Dynao Taillight (with heavy-duty Schmidt wiring)
Pletscher Twin-Legger Kickstand with deluxe plate (extra padding so it
doesn't damage the frame)
Nitto Big Rear Rack
Nitto M12 Mini Front Rack
SRAM 8 speed cassette
SRAM 8 speed chain
Shimano bar end shifters
Jagwire Teflon brake cables
Jagwire Hyper derailer cables
SKS p50 fenders
Retro Front Mudflap

Photos can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25541...@n07/sets/72157625455257710/

I have over $3500 in this bike, and am asking $2800, but am willing to
listen to reasonable offers.  I am local in the Portland/Vancouver
area, but buying from a distance will have the bike packed
professionally by my local bike shop.  Buyer to pay full S&H.