I am 6'3" tall with an 32" inseam.  The TT is 60cm and the ST is 62cm.

I have had quite a bit of interest in the bike and except it to sell
fairly soon, so I really don't want to part out the wheels.  I've also
decided that if for whatever reason it doesn't sell that I'm going to
use it as my inspiration to lose weight and make it work, as unloaded
on pavement it is by far the nicest bike I have ever ridden.  It
nearly pedals itself, and as silly as that sounds, once you ride it
(or another Riv I imagine) you will understand what I mean.  An
absurdly smooth ride that I will diet, sweat, and eat primal for if it
doesn't sell by the first of the year.