Hello fellow Rivendell riders:

Many of you will remember the several e-Garage Sales I hosted back in
August/September. I'd like to continue clearing out what is left of
that gear, so I have slashed prices on everything on my For Sale Page:

http://www.adventurecorps.com/forsale/index.html

PLUS: NOT listed there, but also for sale are:

Guidons Philippe Atax Professionnel handlebars, 38cm wide, good to
very condition with only slight scratching (almost none in the stem-
adjacent, high-visibility area): $20

Cinelli Campione Del Monde 66-42 handlebars, with some gouging in the
center area, though mostly where it will be hidden by the stem: $15

American Classic seatpost, 26.8, black, 280mm long (was longer before,
but has been cut down), overall good condition: $10

American Classic seatpost, 27.4, silver, 220mm long, decent condition,
but needs polishing; has a hole drilled in the side of it just near
the bottom: $10

Spidel Seat Post, 290mm long, late 70s era, I am pretty sure (I will
post a photo of this, or can email if you want): $30

Simplex Seat Post, 290mm long, 290mm long, very similar to the Spidel
mentioned above (I will post a photo of this, or can email if you
want): $30

36-hole tubular wheels with Campy NR hubs and curved skewers (126mm
rear), Wheelsmith spokes, and Mavic GP4 tubular rims. Built by Ric
Hjertberg of Wheelsmith in 1984; not ridden since 1990: $100

Deda Anatomic 250 handlebars (7075 single-butted, 26.0 diameter) with
cable grooves, front and rear, 42cm wide, K.E.T. (Kinetic Energy
Treatment), gray color, lightly used with minimal scratching: $10

Easton EA70 handlebars, black, 38cm wide, cable grooves on front only,
26.0 diameter, round, classic shape: $10

Figure $5-15 shipping via USPS ($30 to $36 for shipping wheels via
Fedex ground). Payment via Paypal only. Please email me ASAP if there
is something you want; First come, first served. Pick-up in La Jolla,
CA possible.

Thanks for your interest! Everything must go!

Yours in sport,
Chris Kostman
La Jolla, CA

--
AdventureCORPS, Inc.
638 Lindero Canyon Rd #311 Oak Park, CA 91377 USA