You've got a great route planned James. Although I don't live in SF
anymore I've ridden all over Tam and the Headlands but only a few
excursions on Bolinas Ridge. I'd say for Tam the JBs will be fine. I
went up it numerous times on 25s. The bottom of Blithedale can be
rocky but just pick your line carefully and you'll be fine. As for
Bolinas Ridge, I remember it as being fun but lots of up and downs and
some parts seemed like they might warrant a tire more robust than a
JB. I also remember that some of Bolinas Ridge takes you through cow
pastures which can be super muddy. I think an Atlantis with 40s would
be better, especially if you're gonna have a bit of a load. Perhaps
Cyclofiend will chime in as he's obviously more aware of the current
conditions. I know from his Flickr page he's ridden all over Tam, the
Headlands and China Camp with JBs.

Please bring a camera with you and share the photos with us. Your
route is definitely a winner.

--mike