Rob -- please elaborate re  Rawland possibly hurting the pricing of their bikes.

________________________________
From: rperks <perks....@gmail.com>
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, December 16, 2010 8:34:00 AM
Subject: [RBW] Re: FS: Rawland Sogn, Bike Friday FT: Tikit, Nitto stem

It is not just Rawland, although I think Sean did things with his
pricing and timing that hurt the value of these bikes.  Have you
looked at the price of bike on ebay or even here?  You can get a used
surly complete well under $500 and the prices here for good Ranbo's in
my size on this list is astonishing.  1 year ago bikes were still
apreciating, but things are starting to dive in our world too.  It
always happens in the winter, and you could always throw the dice on
spring and summer prices coming back up.

Rob