The saddle position is based on what makes you comfortable.   Unless the
position is based on power output.  In that case go pay for an expensive
fitting with a power tape and mold the position you'll conform your body to
later.

Looking at your back in a picture and thinking you want to change it because
it looks differnt is not something I would even think about.  The body is
truely remarkable in it's ability to let you know if it's comfortable or
not.. what is that thing.. oh ya.. Pain.

I do agree that on my agressive race bike the last saddle I wanted was the
brooks.. but it's the saddle I lived by on my tour bike.  Where I had a more
upright riding position.  Even there, everyone has a different body.  What
is comfortable to me will be or could be miserable to you.

I was able to get more comfortable on the brooks with a tilt up position...
but then for the first time in my life including my tour bike the handle
bars were up equal with the seat height.   Thus I was sitting on the
saddle... I also just finished a 40ish mile ride without spandex riding
shorts.. never could have pulled that off in the past.

So the only one with the answer is you.    Try  http://www.roadbiker.com
check out the ebooks section then the e article the perfect saddle.
Everything you ever wanted to know in a mere 57 pages.

Have a great day.

Kelly