Thomas -- look on the back of the freewheel body and see if you can
find a faint marking that will say "M2" or "M3". If it's M2, take it
back to your LB and ask them to warranty it with an M3 model. A few of
these older models are still lurking -- we found a couple in our
stocks this month -- and they are prone to pawl failure. Good luck --
beth