For those who may be planning early 2011 purchases/projects . . .
Probably beginning about Jan. 10, I probably am going to be selling my
green 56 cm Sam Hillborne as a complete bike. It probably will have
the following:

48cm Noodles with Cane Creek levers
Nitto Technomic Deluxe stem (about 100-120mm, I need to measure)
Shimano Ultegra 9-speed bar-end shifters
Dark green Brooks B17 Champion Special saddle
Nitto 65 seat post
Phil Wood/Mavic 719 36-spoke wheels (built by Rich L at RBW) with a 9-
speed cassette
Tektro Oryx canti brakes
Sugino triple crank
MKS touring pedals
Shimano Deore LX rear derailer
Some decent, appropriate front derailer

More and better details (and photos), and an asking price, coming
around Jan. 10 when I post the full for-sale notice.

If by chance I don't end up selling the Hillborne, then I am very
likely to be selling a used 61cm Atlantis (with the curved lugs, not
the pointy ones), outfitted with the above list of components with
maybe a couple minor variations (brakes, derailers).

An early Happy New Year to all on this list!

-- Forrest (Iowa City)