I wouldn't be surprised to hear of Colnago rides. There seems to be a lot of
brand loyalty among the three Colnago riders I know.

In '91, when I got my Bridgestone, I was one of about 6 siblings and friends
who got one. From about '89 to '91, each of us got to a point where we wanted a
mountain bike. And when we each saw how good the others' Bridgestones were, we
each ended up making the same choice. So we had a few group Bridgestone rides,
even though we didn't plan it that way. (Mine was the stealthy MB-4: as good as
the lower numbers with its lugged Ritchey tubing and parts as good as the MB-2
and a lower Q Sugino crank! I remember the catalog in 1991 said "We LIKE this
bike.")

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/bridgestone/1991/pages/bridgestone-1991-16.htm